[Zope-PTK] cant install PTK-cant import DemoPortal.zexp

ralph alexander rafaldoc@hotmail.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:09:23 -0500

When I try to import DemoPortal.zexp I get "Import error.Value=Cant find
module Python method.Python method". I am sure DemoPortal.zexp file is in
import directory. Immediately prior it had successfully imported Wizard.zexp
from same import directory. I tried everything I know to try including
reinstalling Zope(2.2.4 on Windows 98), recopying all files from PTK BugFix
0.9.2 and copying Python Method file 0.1.7 to Zope directory with no
results. Any ideas?
Sorry for previous inadvertent mime file.