[Zope-PTK] DemoPortal install failure

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 10:19:28 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, J C Lawrence wrote:

> Everything went fine up until I attempted to create a portal object
> after importing DemoPortal.zexp:

    This sounds pretty weird, but try it and let me know what happens.
From your Zope management interface, take a look at the contents of the
'DemoPortal' product.  Chances are the PortalWizard will show up ad being
broken.  Click on the 'Contents' tab (that is, view that page again).
With luck, DemoProduct will magically have sorted itself out and will show
up as a Wizard object.  At that point, you aught to be able to add
Portals.  I can't explain this, but it works for me.  :-/

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228