[Zope-PTK] CVS Update

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 17:57:15 -0500 (EST)

    I've just checked in a whack of cleanup updates.
ZopePTK/PTKBase/DemoApp has become ZopePTK/PTKDemo.  Additionally, I
rebuilt every ZClass by hand.  This fixed a few weird things people have
been seeing, but it did not fix the problem which requires you to restart
after importing the ZClasses.  I don't have any idea what's causing this.

    Moving PTKDemo out of PTKBase means that the instructions I posted to
the list a couple days ago will no longer work.  You need to check out the
whole ZopePTK package, and then copy everything in it to your Products
folder.  The generic Public CVS Access instructions will work, if you
replace 'Zope2' with 'ZopePTK'.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228