[Zope-PTK] Re: Adding a Portal Folder..

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:07:23 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Bruno Vernier wrote:

> 3. There appears two Portal objects in the add object button of every folder:
> one called "Portal" and the other "Portal Folder", for which I found no
> documentation anywhere.

    The "Portal Folder" is just the standard Zope Folder object with some
added methods to support the PTK content manager interface.  I'll make it
not show up from the main Add menu.

> 5. I deleted it and created a "Portal" and the install died on the third
> screen ... something about _getOb not being found.

    This is certainly not supposed to be happening.  A traceback would be
helpful!

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228