[Zope-PTK] finding PTK

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:17:58 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Mike Pelletier wrote:

>     Yes.  The instructions originally posted in this list last week no
> longer apply.  See http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK for instructions.
>
>     You wanted to do something like this--
>
> $ cd ~
> $ CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.zope.org:/cvs-repository
> $ cvs login
> $ cvs co ZopePTK
> $ cd /my/zope/lib/python/Products
> $ ln -s ~/ZopePTK/PTKBase PTKBase

Do you mean 'ln -s ./ZopePTK/PTKBase PTKBase' here? (Also for following
lines?) At least that's what I needed to do.

> $ ln -s ~/ZopePTK/PTKDemo PTKDemo
> $ cd /my/zope/var
> $ ln -s ~/ZopePTK/PTKDemo/DemoPortal.zexp DemoPortal.zexp

On my Linux box, I had to actually copy the DemoPortal.zexp to get Zope to
find it. A symbolic link wouldn't work. Hmmm.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson        | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S. | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/