[Zope-PTK] Quick Portal Question ( I promise)

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:13:27 -0700

When yopu select Portal in the add menu, does that object come from the
DemoPortal stuff or directly from PTKBase? (Fairly certain the former,
but would like some clarification before I start making many changes).

I am looking at providing two kinds of portal objects (currently, more
likely to follow), one with member folders (standard), and one where
only certain members types (ie. those with the proper roles) have them.

Well, that and a PTK-Aware KnowledgeKit, some default content objects

Bill "Spare Time? What's that?" Anderson

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.