[Zope-PTK] Problem adding News (was: Problem adding member)

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:07:35 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Jochen Haeberle wrote:

> I have updated the cvs-tree, deleted my portal instance and the
> DemoPortal product, restarted Zope, copied the new DemoPortal.zexp to
> my import folder and tried to import that file.
>
> This raises the error
>
> Error Type: ImportError
> Error Value: No module named PTKDemo

    Aye carumba!  Nothing relevant occurs to me.  Try this: delete the
PTKDemo product from your Product Management Control Panel, then restart
Zope and examine the Product Management Control Panel again.  Hopefully,
PTKDemo will now show up as a "Broken Product" and we'll get some leads.
If it doesn't, try reimporting the .zexp.  (But this time, cross your eyes
while you do it.)  (Only kidding about the eyes part, but really do try
again.)

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228