[Zope-PTK] review process

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:29:15 -0500 (EST)

    G'day again, Timothy.  Email generation is not implemented in the demo
portal.  I aught to do that to provide an example.  What you need to do is
put a method called 'before_review' on your Portal object.  See the one on
PortalObject for the signature.  This method gives you an opportunity to
munge the request, generate email, etc, before the review is applied.  You
are expected to return a tuple in the same form as the method's
signature.  (That is, return action, review_state, comments).

    I'll place a before_review method on the DemoPortal Portal which
demonstrates this.

Mike.