[Zope-PTK] PTK at the /

Alexandre Ratti alex@gabuzomeu.net
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:22:14 +0100

Hello,

I think check-ins for the core Zope app are reported  to the
"zope-checkins" list (<http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-checkins>).

However, check-ins for "zope-mozilla" go to the zope-mozilla list AFAIK. To
keep things simple, I suppose check-ins for the PTK product could be
exported to the "zope-ptk" list if this is OK.

Alexandre