[Zope-PTK] FYI: Issue tracking

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:22:28 -0500

The PTK project now has a Tracker setup for report:

  http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker

You can continue reporting issues on this mailing list, but note that
we'll probably work through issues in the Tracker before issues on the
mailing list.  Thus, there is an incentive to putting things in the
Tracker.

As we get it setup correctly and used more frequently, we'll make it
more visible.  For instance, we'll add it to the footer attached to each
mailing list message.

For those that wonder, yes, this is the long-promised replacement for
the Collector.  It's really, really nice to work with.

--Paul