[Zope-PTK] Comments on the new docs... :)

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:21:26 -0700

----------
class IndexableContent:
    """
    Interface for indexing by PortalCatalog.

    PortalContent implements this interface.  The existing portions of
    this interface are firm.

    TODO: Add 'Subject', a list of strings, which will be
    keyword-indexed by the PortalCatalog.
    """
--------

Care to make it soemthing other than Subject? Subject seems to be
something that individual products may very well want to have. For
example a mail item woudl defintiely want to have Subject available, as
would custome nes items and announcements (eg. I am working on an
announcement object that also posts to a specified newsgroup, where I
would definitely need to have Subject). Perhaps "keywords" or something
like that?

Bill

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.