[Zope-PTK] Quick fix for demoportal search problem.

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 17:50:04 -0700

I noticed that as a manager/reviewer, when you go to the search form and
search for stuff, the URLs for the results are
"http://<portal-id>/path-to-object", which caused a minor bit of havice,
since my portal-id is not a registered domain (not to _me_ anyway ;).

The problem lies in the 'search' DTML Method (in the line that builds
the link).

To fix it, change:

Removing the leading '/' fixed it for me, though it shouldn't have
mattered, IMHO.

Bill
--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.