[Zope-PTK] New PortalContent procedure and other Qs

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:06:02 -0700

dale w lance wrote:

> Ok, I have setup my new Portal object and it seems to be working just
> fine.
>
> (BTW - I created it by Making a new wizard in my Portal, copying
> Document wizard, don't forget properties!.
> went into PTKBase, copied Document.py to a Listing.py, changing for my
> own purposes.
> went into __init.py__ and added reference to my class)

I had done this but it wasn't showing up in the wizards screen.
I just went back to look at it, seems I forgot to fill in the properties
sheet.
DOH!

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.