[Zope-PTK] Q: Per-role interface

Mike Pelletier mike@metamike.net
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:46:21 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Paul Everitt wrote:

> Mike--
>
> Do you think we'll have a per-role interface?  If so I'll add it to the
> docs.

    It might make sense to have a Reviewer interface.  Hmm.  My
inclination is to use the same box/interface as everything else, perhaps
under a heading with the role that granted the ability to you, such as
something like...

Portal Box
  ---
Member
  New stuff
  My stuff
  Log off
  [Perhaps some stuff to learn about the present object's owner, 'Owner
   profile'?  For emailing the author, etc.]
Reviewer
  Catalog item
  Approve item
  Reject item
Owner
  Manage this
  Request cataloging
  Undo

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228