[Zope-PTK] Re: Portal toolkit broken

Duncan Booth duncan@rcp.co.uk
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:39:59 +0000

> A bit of digging indicates the problem is probably that the class
> MWp is missing from ZClasses.Method. (Or at least that is what the
> info string generated in uninstalled.py says).

Now that the CVS server is talking to me again I have grabbed the
latest version of all the files in ZClasses. The MWp problem is
sorted, but the objects in the PortalWizard object still all say:
 "This object's class was WizardPage in module
*y8LGcPzEWG/3IDRKMQE58w==." which is the id for WizardPage
in the Wizard object, but obviously isn't being found.

The Help object is also lacking ProductHelp in module
HelpSys.HelpSystem.

Perhaps I should just wait until there is another development Zope
release.

--
Duncan Booth                                             duncan@dales.rmplc.co.uk
http://dales.rmplc.co.uk/Duncan