[Zope-PTK] Comments on Portal Toolkit

Duncan Booth duncan@rcp.co.uk
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:02:23 +0000

Obviously it is still somewhat short of being useable, but as a
demonstration of what is to come, consider my appetite fully whetted.

It is a bit hard to tell what is a bug at present and what just hasn't
been implemented yet, but here are a couple of things to watch out
for:

When using the portal wizard do not enter the super-user's id as the
user to be created, use a new user name or you won't be able to log
in.
Even though the wizard asks for the name of your mailhost, if you
use a mail host that is not localhost you will have to modify
registered_notify and mail_password_template by hand before
registration works properly.

--
Duncan Booth                                             duncan@dales.rmplc.co.uk
http://dales.rmplc.co.uk/Duncan