[Zope-PTK] Install Success!!

Jose G. Dinuncio F. jdinunci@uc.edu.ve
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:02:04 -0400

"Jose G. Dinuncio F." wrote:

    After my last post I found the error. It was a stupid one. I was clicking on the
"import/export" tab of the PTK product. I SHOULD click on the "import/export"  tab of
the Products folder.

    So, this is a resume of my experiences:

    * I can't install PTK under Zope 2.0.1, even using the new Method.py (found at
http://cvs.zope.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/Packages/ZClasses/ )
    * Under Zope 2.1.3 the installation do work without problem following the
instructions (assuming you're better reader than I ;-). It did not need to upgrade
the file Method.py.

So, sorry for the time, and I hope this posting help people who still have no
installed PTK.

JD