[Zope-PTK] Internationalization

Alexandre Ratti alex@gabuzomeu.net
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:16:06 +0100

Hi Joachim,

I agree that internationalization is a key issue for Zope.

A discussion list has been created to discuss I18N issues in Zope. It's
called ZIP (Zope Internationalization Project). To register, go to the
<http://www.eevolute.com/mailman/listinfo/zip> page. To post, send your
email to zip@eevolute.com.

Currently this is a very low volume list because only a few people have
shown interest in these issues. Feel free to register as we need to get
things rolling again.

Cheers.

Alexandre