[Zope-PTK] Thoughts on a ZClass Squishdot

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:20:37 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000, Kevin Dangoor wrote:

> I haven't seen the exact workings of Topics yet to work them into my
> thinking... Maybe the Topic would have a ZDiscussion associated with it, and
> somehow the News Items for that Topic would all display messages from that
> ZDiscussion...
>
> Kevin

    This is a good thought.  A cataloged item can easilly find out what
topics it appears in.  You could use this to create a set of 'related
discussion' (discussions in the same topic as this item) links on items
which do not actually somehow encapsulate a discussion themselves.  I like
this idea because it involves very little actual work.  ;-)

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228