[Zope-PTK] Membership and redefined keyword error

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:49:52 -0600

Chris Withers wrote:

> Bill Anderson wrote:
> >
> > Ok, clean build, ZPatterns alpha5, Z2.2.0-Final, Login Manager 0.8.7a1, and Membership .6.
> >
> > Failure to add due to keyword redefined error.
> >
> > Tried with Membership 0.5 .. no luck.
> > Tried with ZPatterns alpha4 ... no luck.
> > Tried with LM 0.8.6 ... not just no but hell no.
>
> I thought This lot only worked if you used ZPatterns 0.3.0?

I got it. :-)
I followed the HowTo in the Wiki :^)

If it is OK with Kevin, I'll have an updated Membership out withing the next day or so.
This and a couple other fixes/improvements.

Bill

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.