[Zope-PTK] How to make things work

Helge Tesdal tesdal@localhost.localdomain
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 21:20:55 +0200 (CEST)

I've spent some time trying to figure out ZPatterns and LoginManager.

So far, I've managed to add LoginUsers to the PersistentUserSource.

In the regular LoginManager product, I'd like to be able to choose a
default UserSource in which new users are added, and possibly an option to
set up different UserSources for different roles. If anyone want it to
work differently at least they've got some examplecode to work from.

What I'm wondering about now, is the following:

Propertysheets - how do I make them work? How do I give each user a
propertysheet? Where are they stored? Does the LoginManager/SheetProvider
handle propertysheets for the user, and if so, how do I get to a users
properties from my pages? I'd appreciate if anyone got examples, I don't
mind if it's just an ugly hack to make things work, as any code is better
than no code.

Will the userinfo (password, domains, roles) be stored in PropertySheets
too?

--
Helge Tesdal
tesdal@stud.ntnu.no