[Zope-PTK] Membership 0.6.0 (and user object format)

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 00:48:15 -0600

Kevin Dangoor wrote:

> [...]

I meant the Current CVS of Zope2, not PTK. I heeded thy warnings about
PTK....
It is really odd, beause it goes to /loggedIn, as opposed to
acl_users/loggedIn.

I did find that if I could log in as a manager, not superuser, through
the login interface, I could _then_ go to the /manage and it would work
fine.

> > I'm going to study the LM API so I can come up with some user management
> > stuff as soon as the User Object stuff is settled.
>
> Excellent! I'll be able to spend some time with DataSkins, then :)
>
> To delete a user, delItem(id) should do the trick.
>
> To change a user's password, check out the password change code in
> PersistentUserSource.py. I believe the code in there requires Manager
> permission to run, but will allow a manager to change any user's
> password/roles.

Sweet, I'll check into this this week sometime. :)
Probably tomorrow.