[Zope-PTK] PTKDemo (Broken Product PTKDemo)

Ian Sparks Ian Sparks" <isparks@wmute.u-net.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 17:44:21 -0000

I'm new to Zope but I wanted to pull down the latest PTK. I did, followed
the instructions but PTKDemo is broken. I'm using Zope 2.1.4 on NT. Any help
would be appreciated. Traceback follows :

PTKDemo Import Traceback
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "D:\PROGRA~1\ZopeTest\lib\python\OFS\Application.py", line 387, in
import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "d:\Program Files\ZopeTest\lib\python\Products\PTKDemo\__init__.py",
line 3, in ?
    import Portal, ZODBMember, SQLMember, PersistentUserSource
  File "d:\Program Files\ZopeTest\lib\python\Products\PTKDemo\Portal.py",
line 5, in ?
    from Products import LoginManager
ImportError: cannot import name LoginManager

TIA.

- Ian Sparks.