[Zope-PTK] PTKBase - Broken Product in latest CVS

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:51:08 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Ray Van Dolson wrote:

> I then went into the Products folder and saw that the PTKBase product was
> described as "Borken product PTKBase."  Whoops!  Anyone else have this
> problem with the latest CVS?

    Whoops indeed!  Hmm.  It's fine locally, but that doesn't mean I
haven't somehow messed up the CVS (forgot an add or some such
thing).  I've recently moved a few files around.  Try this, in your
ZopePTK directory:

$ cvs up -Pd

    '-d' is the significant option.  It tells CVS to fetch any new
directories which have been added to the CVS.  If you don't specify it,
they are silently skipped.  I think this might be significant, as I only
just moved the DTML to a new directory.

    Let me know either way!

TIA,
Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          icq: 7127228