[Zope-PTK] How to write into another members folder?

Ivan Mackintosh ivan@rcp.co.uk
Fri, 05 May 2000 10:39:13 GMT

Hi,

I wish to create an object in another members folder. However,
when I attempt to get the other members folder object I get redirected
back to the portal login page.

The code I was trying to use was as follows:

<dtml-with "REQUEST.resolve_url('http://lcoalhost:8080/portal/Members/usr2')">
   <!dtml-with "manage_addProduct['LinkObject']">
       <!dtml-call "REQUEST.set('id', '22')">
       <!dtml-call "Link_add(_.None, _, NoRedir=1)">
   <!/dtml-with>
</dtml-with>

As you can see, most of it is commented out other than the resolve_url
function. I am currently logged on as usr1. If I change the parameter of
resolve_url to usr1 then the code works.

I have tried setting the proxy for the page as manager but it had no effect.

Any ideas how I can do this?

Thanks for any help
Ivan