[Zope-PTK] Adding LoginManager at the root

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Mon, 15 May 2000 16:45:09 -0400

I'd like to replace my main acl_users folder with a LoginManager. Logged in
as the superuser, I'm able to delete the acl_users folder and then add an
acl_users LoginManager. However, I'm not able to add a UserSource or
SheetProvider, because "Objects cannot be owned by the superuser".

Has anyone tried adding a LoginManager at the root? I'm thinking that I can
probably work around this by building up a new LoginManager elsewhere
(logged in as something other than superuser), and then move that
LoginManager to the root...

Kevin
http://www.byproducts.com - Humor and Novelties