[Zope-PTK] RE: ZopePTK CVS Access

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 18:25:39 -0400

I haven't had time to look at them, myself.  Why don't you
check them in on a branch::

   cvs tag -b LM_PTK_merge_branch     # create the branch
   cvs update -r LM_PTK_merge_branch  # synch your sandbox to it
   cvs diff -c                        # verify your changes
   cvs commit -m "your log msg here"

I'll help merge the branch to the head once we have worked out our
process a bit further.

Tres Seaver                           tseaver@digicool.com
Digital Creations  "Zope Dealers"     http://www.zope.org