[Zope-PTK] Announce: PTK 0.9.2 released

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:24:21 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Michael Bernstein wrote:

> Tres Seaver wrote:
> >
> >  0.9.1 (unreleased)
> >
> >   * New "Software Engineering" interface (soon to be the
> >     basis for a fishbowl/dogfood site).
>
> Does this mean that dev.zope.org is going to be re-launched
> as a current PTK site?

Nope -- it means that the PTK will have a site, similar in intent
to the dev.zope.org site (and linked from there) which serves both
as "fishbowl" (the locus of all PTK-related artifacts) and "dogfood"
(we'll be running an important community site using the current
version of the software).

Once we work out the deployment issues, I'll post a detailed
update.