[Zope-PTK] ? css_inline_or_link broken in 0.9.2 ?

Ross Lazarus rerla@channing.harvard.edu
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:47:00 -0500

/Styles/css_inline_or_link seems to be broken for NS4 browsers in the distribution DemoPortal.zexp. I couldn't view anything (!)
until I fixed it. I now have something that seems to work ok here for MS ayiieeee and NS4 - to whit:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('myStyle',preferredStyle())">
<dtml-if "myStyle != 'None'">
<dtml-if isNetscrape4>
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('css_inline','1')">
<!--
<dtml-var "_.getitem(myStyle,1)">
-->
<dtml-else>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="&dtml-portal_url;/Styles/&dtml-preferredStyle;" type="text/css">
</dtml-if>
</dtml-if>

I also noted that permissions in the Portal root for Anonymous need to be given to view and search catalogs - if Anonymous has no
rights in your zope root like most sensible zope sites (!), unauthenticated users won't be able to join. This might be a helpful
hint in the installation instructions....in case anyone reads them.