[Zope-PTK] HELP! How to set up LoginManager in PTK

Dirksen dirksen_lau@yahoo.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:57:45 -0800 (PST)

The portal membership product doesn't come with much
documentation any more enlightening than a small
readme. Anyway, my intention is to set up a portal
site which authenticate members from a mysql db. Look
forward to your hints desperately.

Best wishes
Dirksen