[Zope-PTK] Channels in PTK

Tiago Antão tra@fct.unl.pt
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:16:10 +0000 (WET)

Hi!

tseave>  * Hierarchical categories (e.g., "topics"), which contain no content
tseave>    but list objects which match their query spec.  This feature was
tseave>    part of the original PTK vision;  see:
tseave>
tseave>     http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/PTK.html (look for 'Reviewer Adds
tseave> Topic'

  Yes, it's this that we need...

tseave> To which kind of channel do you refer?  I believe that the next PTK
tseave> release will have a limited form of "topics" (I have a simple form
tseave> working
tseave> now);  an event channel is a bit further out.
tseave>
tseave> I would be delighted to have your help on either type of channel!
tseave> Please let me know what I can do to help you.

  Again, we're are interested in the 'topics' idea.
  Is the version with limited support for topics available via CVS for
checkout?
  We're starting with creating and changing products via python, and,
although we're not completly new to python, we are newbies regarding
creating products in zope. So, in this first weeks we'll have more doubts
and problems than real work done 8-)

Best regards,
Tiago