[Zope-PTK] Membership problems

Fred Yankowski fred@ontosys.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:45:05 -0500

Thank you!  I can finally login using the Membership product using
your patch.

How could such a fundamental defect exist in a product like this?  Is
no one actually using the Membership product?  Is this defect specific
to some particular context?

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370