[Zope-PTK] RE: Undeliverable Mail

kamon ayeva kayeva@hotmail.com
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 18:17:54 GMT

Hi,

Apparently, you did not know about ZDP, the Zope Documentation Portal.
It allows you to get in a portal according to your level of expertise /
domains of interest (this is called a Portal but it is a specific concept
actually), and from there you can see information that has been cataloged
from ZDP, or access usefull predefined searches.

Check http://zdp.zope.org and
http://zdp.zope.org/portals/administrators/installation

Rgds
Kamon