[Zope-PTK] password policy change interface

Chris Withers fresh@bay-c.co.uk
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 19:24:48 +0100

Hi,

again, sorry for being so late into this discussion...

It looks like there have been lots of great ideas exchanged :-)

I don't really have a preference for any of them, but the thing which
I'm really keen to make sure is heard is this:

Whatever happens, can we please make sure the interfaces behind this
whole password area are flexible enough that _any_ of the discussed
method _can_ be implemented, preferably just by using the overidable
interface or something similar to customize the appropriate portal tool.

All the discussed method have either plusses and minusses, and it'd be a
shame to restrict which options you can use, beyond the absolutely
necessary...

cheers,

Chris