[Zope-PTK] Re: PTK - member can reconfigure portal

Andy Dawkins andyd@nipltd.com
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:11:35 +0100

As stated before on the zope-ptk@zope.org list.

This is a know bug with the PTK 0.8.2

This has been fixed in the latest PTK CVS.

There are two solutions to this bug.
1) Download the latest PTK CVS
2) Wait for the next snap shot to be released.

-Andy
(I have also been told there is a place you can go to download unofficial
PTK CVS snapshots, sorry I can't remember the URL - It is on this list
somewhere)