[Zope-PTK] PortalMembership 0.7.5 problem

Kamon Ayeva kamonayeva@yahoo.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 17:42:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Earlier I wrote:

>I just tried to install PortalMembership on a
>development site, and I can no
>more access ZClass instances that were created with
>a previous version of Membership I had.
>The error message that keeps coming is:
>AttributeError, _setRack
>
>I hope someone can help if not nearly 2 weeks work
>are lost.
>
>Many thanks.
>Kamon

Here are more details:

Zope 2.2.1

ZPatterns 0.4.1snap1
Login Manager 0.8.7a1
Python Methods 0.1.7
Membership and PortalMembership.zexp 0.7.5

I can regain access to the ZODB and create a User
Folder with a Manager account, but then when I try to
create a new Portal Membership system with the manager
account, I get:

  Zope Error
Zope has encountered an error while publishing this
resource.

Error Type: SystemError
Error Value: Failed to import class
_ZClass_for_MemberMixin from module
Products.Membership

My ZClass instances are still broken and I don't know
how to recover them.
Any help is much appreciated.

-- Kamon