[Zope-PTK] PortalMembership problem - Help Please !!!!!!!!!

Bill Anderson bill@noreboots.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:22:18 -0600

kamon ayeva wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just tried to install PortalMembership on a development site, and I can no
> more access ZClass instances that were created with
> a previous version of Membership I had.
> The error message that keeps coming is: AttributeError, _setRack
>
> I hope someone can help if not nearly 2 weeks work are lost.

Not necessarily. You should be able to undo the whole thing. I have before.
As to the error .... Dunno, haven't seen it. How exactly did you perform the upgrade, what was running prior to the
upgrade, etc..

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.