[Zope-PTK] Portal Membership System - Attribute error

Anders Eriksson Anders Eriksson <ame@swipnet.se>
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:13:48 +0200

Hello,

I create a Portal and create a supervisor with the wizard.

Then I close IE and login as this supervisor. When I now try to add
the Portal Membership System I get this error:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: __call__

and this traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File D:\Program\SweScout\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 222, in publish_module
  File D:\Program\SweScout\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187, in publish
  File D:\Program\SweScout\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 221, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: RoleManager)
  File D:\Program\SweScout\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 171, in publish
  File D:\Program\SweScout\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: index_html)
  File D:\Program\SweScout\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 112, in call_object
    (Object: index_html)
  File D:\Program\SweScout\lib\python\App\Factory.py, line 178, in index_html
    (Object: RoleManager)
AttributeError: (see above)

Anyone who knows what's wrong and how I fix it?

--
Best regards,
 Anders                          mailto:ame@swipnet.se

The Romans didn't find algebra very challenging, because X was always 10.