[Zope-PTK] the PTK and i18n

Sigve Tjora sigve@tjora.no
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:35:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I would really like more support for translating the PTK. I did a
translation into norwegian to show a customer how it can be done on a
previus versjon of the PTK, but now I probably have to do it all over
again when we are going to use the most current versjon. And it was quite
a lot of work...

At least it should be easy to make a sitewide translation by changing a
"string-file" or something like that. Probably some want to have the
possibility that the users can select the language they want, but I really
don't need that for my project.

Med vennlig hilsen Sigve Tjora

www.tjora.no (norwegian only...)

Du skrev: (norwegian