[Zope-CMF] Trust Metrics in Python (pymmetry)

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Mon, 02 Apr 2001 06:11:52 -0400

Chris Withers wrote:
> I'm trying to decide whether to get the initial Swishdot skin done now (and
> maybe in time for the competition... ;-) or try and get it done using ZPT (now
> that 1.0 has landed)

You should probably go the conservative route and do a DTML skin
version.  I'd like to see Swishdot aggressively tinker with the CMF
machinery (e.g. topics) and help us make sure a 1.1 version of the CMF
has a solid foundation for Swishdot.

> What do people think?

I think you'll see page templates pop up in CMF pretty soon.  Have you
had much of a chance to look at them, and do they address some of the
issues you had with DTML?

--Paul