[Zope-CMF] Sharing bits of Skins between sites

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 02 Apr 2001 23:43:21 +0100

Shane Hathaway wrote:

> Long answer: before doing that, you'll probably want to create a folder
> other than "custom". It's really just an example.  In portal_skins,
> create a folder called "swishdot" and add it as a layer in at least one
> skin path.

Hmmm... I don't think I got through what I meant...

Say I created a CMF Site called TestCMF in the root of my ZODB. Then I do what
you say above.

Now, what I'd like to be able to do is move the swishdot folder up to the root
of my ZODB, so that I can share it between TestCMF and AnotherCMF, if you see
what I mean.

I tried it, and TestCMF stops using the swishdot skin bits :-(

Any ideas?

cheers,

Chris

PS: Little buglet? I set my preferences to be 'listed' but I don't show up on
/roster... how come?