[Zope-CMF] Personalization (was something about some guy leaving some place)

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@Digicool.com
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 12:15:18 -0400

Paul said:

> Can you explain personalization?  The CMF (formerly PTK) does some of
> personalization, but I wonder what parts it doesn't address of
> "personalization" as you see it.

Well, Topics and Favorites and Syndication (client) per Member may get most
of the personalization we want, or may think is personalization.  But since
you like to give me so much to read, here's a return on the favor ;).  It's
a paper from IBM about Web Site Personalization.  I read it a long time ago
and am looking back over it now myself.

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/personalization/index.html

Jeffrey P Shell, jeffrey@Digicool.com
http://www.digicool.com/ | http://www.zope.org