[Zope-CMF] Bugs?

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 20:34:58 +0200

On Sat, Apr 07, 2001 at 11:32:38PM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> - I don't think the find tab works in the skins folder.

How doesn't it work? I can search fine, just not for anything in the
contents of the FSDTMLMethod objects, and because the meta types aren't
registered they don't show up in the types box.

If this is the problem you were talking about, maybe you should file it in
the Tracker.

> - Folders in portal skins have no + next to them in the tree pain, making it a
> pain to navigate to ehir subfolders :-S

What subfolders? If I create a subfolder in the custom folder the plus
shows up. Did you try and refresh the tree? Or have you created a
Filesystem Directory View based skin with subfolders? If so, could you
make an easily reproducable sample and file that in the Tracker?

--
Martijn Pieters