[Zope-CMF] Trouble with filtering out new content type

Volodymyr Cherepanyak vcherep@yahoo.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:29:16 +0300

Hi

I followed the Portal Poll tutorial and managed to create new content
type.
Instances can be created under manager role.
Other roles also create  the instance but  I've got ERROR

Error type:     Unauthorized
Error value:    User t is not allowed to access
/Portal/Members/testmember/newpoll/indexObject, which is contained in
/Portal/Members/testmember/newpoll. The user, whose roles are ('Member',
'Owner'), would need to have one of the following roles: ('Manager',
'Manager').

Another problem is I can not see the 'newpoll'  item in My Stuff  (even
if its is created under manager role). All content types are selected to
be filtered out in the folder.

Regards Vovchyk.