[Zope-CMF] portal poll: AttributeError

Jeff jeff@thecolemans.ws
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 08:57:39 -0500

I'm not sure if this is will fix the problem, but I did find while working
through the tutorial that the 'Meta_Type' in the ZClass is set to
'PortalPollType' while in the portal it is 'PollClassType'.  I changed it in
the portal and every thing worked great.

Thanks for the updated tutorial, it is really helping me get a handle on
Zope and the CMF (as a newbie I need all the help I can get ;-}