[Zope-CMF] Getting a portal folder as Root

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
19 Apr 2001 12:37:17 +0200

Hello,

I have searched the mailinglist archieves to find and answer to subject
but the answers there haven't really been useful to me.

I would really really like to have my portal online at my domain but
haven't found a solotion for this. I need to "change" the root folder
inside Zope from a "normal" folder to a portal folder. I know this can't
be done. I have tried with SiteRoot, VirtualSiteRoot and
VirtualSiteMonster but none of these products does what I need.

I only use ZServer so no rewrite rules for me.

Any ideas ?

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

System Squid Developer