[Zope-CMF] Re: Portal Poll Product (also Re: [PTK(252)[2])

Dan L. Pierson dan@control.com
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:03:39 -0400

--On Friday, April 20, 2001 10:58:04 AM +0200 Peter Blomert
<blomert@hagen.de> wrote:

> Am 10:23 Uhr -0400 19.04.2001, schrieb Dan L. Pierson :
>> Have you noticed that the CMF API docs appear in the Zope help system?
>> Click on the Help link or button in the top right of the right
>> management pane and open "CMF Core Help".
>>
> I did so, found "API References", but none of the shown-up items was a
> link :-( so, were to find help?

API References should have a tree expander box ('+' in a square) next to
it.  Click on that
and it should expand to show a number of links and a page of help text.
Works for me on both Mozilla and Konqueor.

Unfortunately I won't be responding to much after today (but you can look
me up at the
Hanover fair if you want :-)).

    dan