[Zope-CMF] Saving custom data in a MemberData-object frompython

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:55:33 -0400

marc lindahl wrote:

> Question:  let's say you add some preference, like birth_date.  How/where do
> you change the sign-up screen and the preferences screen to access that?
> And do some action like, don't allow signup for age<13....

Currently you'd have to subclass or replace portal_registration, which
you could do with ZClasses or a Python product.  Invoking a customizable
script might be better.

Shane