[Zope-CMF] Catalog....??

jvdveen@dds.nl jvdveen@dds.nl
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 18:47:29 +0200

Hi all,

I have a question I hope someone could help me with..

I have made a Znieuws (Zclass) for adding newsarticles.
If I add a instance through the zope interface everything is ok. The
instance is putten into the Catalog with all of it's properties.

I've allso made a few pages where you can see all the articles, add articles
edit articles and delete news articles.
Now my problem is If I add an article through the "user" interface (without
seeing the zope interface). The article is put ito the catalog but it misses
all of it's properties , except for bobo_modification_time and title.

If I now manualy update the Catalog (selecting the catalog, on the catalog
tab selecting the article and press update) It gets all of it's properties
cataloged and so everything works.

Hope someone can help on this. I couldn't find anything in the archives.

Thanx,

James