[Zope-CMF] how to include links for members with published in dex_html

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:13:21 -0400

The thing with that method is, you get live links that will give you
permission errors when clicked - I tried that.  If the user's index_html is
still private, you get a permission error.  I wanted the links to be only
live if they are followable.